Cheeseburger in Paradise

Cheeseburger in Paradise
At least it's in Wisconsin

Thursday, September 2, 2010

done w/bathroom101. let's move on to Comp II paper

Just have finishing touches in the bathroom. So I can finally move on. :p)   After seminar, it really got my mind running (hopefully, not away). Just what ARE my 3 points about Cerebral Palsy.  So, I came up with: 1. Define CP 2. Types of CP 3. Known causes of CP (which actually could be tied in with #2).  So, now I need a point #4 to be #3. I was thinking of Treatment or Therapy. And I really want to have another paragraph with Living and Growing Old with CP.  The points will include the treatments for the family members also as they will be dealing with this disease along with the patient. This will be quite a project for all of us and I really can't wait to ready everyone's outline. I also want some major feedback on my.   Well, the brain is starting to shut down. I have tomorrow off, so you just may see my outline up by the evening.  Thanks for reading! Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment