Cheeseburger in Paradise

Cheeseburger in Paradise
At least it's in Wisconsin

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Unit 9 - Reflections??

Well, this COULD be reflections, right??  After all, what did we just accomplish? How do we feel about our paper? What was the best/worst criticism that we were able to "accept"?  :-)   So, we are now in REFLECTION........  I think this is the best part as we can finally take a deep breath and know that we gave it our best shot and put our best foot forward to get this done.  It's all in the hands of Professor Barb now. I feel that I've done a good job so far, but with so many set backs that's been going on in my life, I've fallen behind. So, what do I do??  Reflect.   What can I do to move this along? How many hours do I have to stay up to finish it? Will it be as good as it should be?   Those are my reflections, my feelings. Yes, all the criticism and help during the DB helped a lot. Here I go again.... Reflect.  Thanks to my fellow classmates, I was able to bring more ideas to my paper, and more questions (which are good).  So, in the end, what is there. (beside that big A in the sky)....... Reflection......on a job well done.
Heck, we all got A's in my world.   Good night and sleep tight!!

1 comment: