Cheeseburger in Paradise

Cheeseburger in Paradise
At least it's in Wisconsin

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Unit 7 - Peer Reviews

Peer Reviews... to review or not to review... that is the question.  Yes, it is a very good concept as who better to give you unbiased criticism than your friends and fellow classmates. I have been pretty good with accepting this and being able to understand where they see change would be good. If you look at something too long, you lose sight of the original path. 
I have also had several "ah ha" moments during this research process. Things I didn't know about the disease I have chosen and how to dig further until you find what you really want to say. I "thank you" Barb, for that. Researching from the references supplied from the first article is just what the doctor ordered. I just may have a finished draft by Monday.  You Go Girl!! 
At the age of 52, nothing shocks me. It may stop me in my tracks for a second or two, but shock, no way. Life is intriguing and so is reading. I love to go to the library and just wander in the non-fiction, not looking for anything in particular. Yes, I know, sounds like a sad life. Or just weird. But it's like ME TIME. No dogs, no responsibilities, other than being very quiet. That's a hard one for me.
Well, actually, I'm getting a little tired now. Got a full week at my day job. Need to have a clear mind. And lot's of coffee.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by.  See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Kathy - I couldn't agree with you more on the "wandering in silence" - whether outside the house or inside! Middle age is a well-kept secret!

    ReplyDelete