Cheeseburger in Paradise

Cheeseburger in Paradise
At least it's in Wisconsin

Monday, September 20, 2010

Unit 8 - Do I really want to keep this going???

Sure, why not. It's like my personal diary (if I don't share it with anyone else). Ha Ha. Like's that's gonna happen.I really enjoy just jotting down the first thing that comes into mind. Then I can see how I feel the next day. I only started facebook because my one friend (who can't figure out this kind of stuff) actually signed in and wanted me to be one of many friends. I was rather honored. :o)  Now, it's like an open book for everyone to read my personal thoughts. But, this way, I can keep up to date with the family who live out of state. (not always a good thing as they are kids in their 20's and 30's). Maybe some things should always be kept quiet, you know. (lol)
I also enjoyed the few comments I got on my draft. I wasn't surprised as I really didn't finish it to the best of my potential.  But, that is my own fault. So, thank you class and Barb for giving me some rude awakenings to my paper. Gonna get it done the right way and hopefully become a little more smarter on how to get things done for my brother, who has CP and is going strong at the age of 56.   "Yes, Mom and Dad, I will take care of Dennis"
Again, thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment